MARY KAY MOBILE EXPERIENCE
Goals Efficiently explore and purchase products, find something useful with the most value, learn more about Mary Kay
Goals Purchase and learn more about products, feel connected to community, find Mary Kay events nearby.
INDEPENDENT BEAUTY CONSULTANT
Goals Make extra money, empower and support other women, accesibility, organize Mary Kay events
“I know about Mary Kay, but I still felt confused about the process of the website.”
– KARA, 23
- User is overwhelmed by current homepage. With so much information, user is left feeling like there may be too much to browse through.
- User finds the ‘Shop’ tab, and is looking forward to browsing the products.
- User navigates through the products, and sees a lip color she is interested in.
- Detailed information and customer reviews help the user learn more and feel confident about the product.
- User adds the product to her cart.
- User is confused by the process of Finding a Consultant. She decides to go her local drugstore and buy lipstick there instead.
- Create clear user paths for each user
- Target a younger audience
- Bring in the sense of personalization and community of Mary Kay events.
A CLEAR LANDING PAGE
Mary Kay has a wide range of products. Users can create their settings to show products that work with their skin texture, tone, and makeup preferences.
Quick details for each product, and colored call outs for skin types, depending on your personal profile.
MY MARY KAY
The My Mary Kay features messaging with your consultant, advice columns, and more, to make the mobile experience feel similar to a Mary Kay party.
NEARBY PARTIES AND EVENTS
Find nearby parties or events, where you can connect with the host to try out new products and connect with other women.