- Understand and improve the project submission process
- Enhance the physical presence of the archives on the website.
PROJECT SUBMISSION PROCESS
a smoother process
With the Archives growing, changes needed to make the submission process smoother and more efficient.
- Submission overview includes guidelines, photo specs, and future details to ensure submitter has all information needed before the process starts.
- To make the photography process easier, WMGDA now works with a local photographer that submitters can connect with.
- Process may differ for submissions that are not accepted, or if the submitter did not take photography beforehand.
updated submission formAfter analyzing the current process and pain points and observing other best practices, the solution was to create an archival submission process that clearly explained three key steps.
This section explains in detail how the overall process and timeline of curation and submission works.
Users will know if their piece qualifies for acceptance based on these guidelines.
This section outlines everything that the Archives will need from the donor.
VISITING THE ARCHIVES
To raise awareness of the physical archives that can be toured, an additional page about the facility and request a visit feature was built into the website.